- Medical Student Education
- Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Global Health Research Fellowship
- Health Equity Research Training Fellowship
- Hospital Medicine Point of Care Ultrasound Fellowship
- Integrative Health and Medicine Fellowship
- Hospital Medicine Clinical Scholars
- Point of Care Ultrasound Training
- General Internal Medicine Internship
- Research Work-in-Progress
This program is offered to participants who have successfully completed the Weill Cornell HM-POCUS 5-day intensive introductory course.
The course consists of 9 half-day structured supervised scanning sessions of ultrasound models. Upon request, some of the scanning sessions can be supplemented/replaced by image review sessions. Participants who collect images for their portfolios are welcome to use the sessions to collect the needed studies. We would also be happy to give you feedback on your previously collected images and/or cases.
Sessions are offered monthly in 2 day blocks. Participants can sign-up for 1, 2 or 3 half-day sessions during each of the offered blocks. All of the sessions should be completed within 12 months of your class. Though not required, we recommend starting the course no later than 3 months after completing our 5-day class and spreading the sessions over as long of a period as possible.
The classes will be held at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell. For those in the area, one of the teaching blocks can be held at the participant’s institution, with instructors, and potentially models, traveling to your site. This will allow for the use of your scanning equipment.
As with our other courses, scanning attendee-to-instructor ratio will not exceed of 2-to-1.
- Image acquisition skill retention and improvement
- Image optimization
- Assistance in completion of portfolio (if desired)
Weill Cornell Medicine
Starr Pavilion, 550
530 East 70th Street
New York, NY 10021
April 4 & 5, 2019 (Thursday & Friday)
May 16 & 17, 2019 (Thursday & Friday)
June 20 & 21, 2019 (Thursday & Friday)
Additional dates will be available later
A full list of dates and payment processing are forthcoming. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Weill Cornell Medicine is not responsible for any travel or hotel costs you may incur.
All fees are non-refundable, except under extraordinary circumstances. You may submit your cancellation request to email@example.com.