- Medical Student Education
- Internal Medicine Residency Program
- General Internal Medicine/Hospital Scholars Research Fellowship
- Hospital Medicine Point of Care Ultrasound Fellowship
- Integrative Health and Medicine Fellowship
- Point of Care Ultrasound Training
- General Internal Medicine Internship
- Research Work-in-Progress
The research work-in-progress in the Division of General Internal Medicine meets every Friday from 12:30pm to 1:30pm in Lasdon House (3rd floor conference room). The goals of the work-in-progress sessions are:
- to allow presenters to get feedback from others as they work to improve their research studies,
- to disseminate research that is being done in the Division and,
- to help identify and publicize opportunities for collaboration among members of the Division.
Research has been presented by individuals at many different levels of training, including medical students, residents, fellows, junior faculty members, and senior faculty members.
Those interested in research in general internal medicine are welcome to attend and for those interested in presenting should email Dr. Lisa Kern regarding scheduling a presentation.