- Improving Outcomes
- Behavioral Science
- Health Disparities
- Complex Patients with Comorbid Disease
- Comparative Effectiveness
- Consultative Support for Investigators
- Comprehensive Center of Excellence in Disparities Research and Community Engagement (CEDREC)
Welcome to the Division of Clinical Epidemiology and Evaluative Sciences Research. Drawing upon the talents and experience of a multidisciplinary group of faculty based at Weill Cornell Medicine, Cornell University in Ithaca, and other institutions, the division's faculty are experts in qualitative and quantitative research methodology, health services research, clinical epidemiology, medical informatics, decision sciences, health disparities research, community-based participatory research, clinimetrics, outcomes research, behavioral science and health education.
Our multidisciplinary faculty works together to encourage and systematically support the development of new research initiatives, both within and outside of the division. Each of our programmatic elements has a specific function in achieving the overall goal of developing and performing research across a broad spectrum of patient populations, interventions and outcomes. The division also develops and conducts new clinical and health services research and outcomes initiatives.
The Clinical Epidemiology & Evaluative Sciences Research Division:
- provides consultative support on research methodology to investigators
- trains new clinical investigators through the Master's Program in Clinical Epidemiology and Health Services Research
- provides informatics support for clinical research, outcomes, and comparative effectiveness studies
- conducts a biweekly research methodology meeting devoted to issues in research design and conduct of clinical research