- Improving Outcomes
- Behavioral Science
- Health Disparities
- Complex Patients with Comorbid Disease
- Comparative Effectiveness
- Consultative Support for Investigators
- Comprehensive Center of Excellence in Disparities Research and Community Engagement (CEDREC)
The Clinical Epidemiology and Evaluative Sciences Research Division develops and conducts new clinical and health services research and outcomes initiatives, and provides methodological support through five specific programs:
- Improving outcomes in patients with chronic illness
- Developing innovative strategies to motivate behavior change
- Reducing health disparities
- Improving outcomes and reducing cost for complex patients with comorbid disease
- Comparing the effectiveness of different treatments
The Clinical Epidemiology and Evaluative Sciences Research Division also provides extensive consultative support for investigators, including biostatistical support.
The Comprehensive Center of Excellence in Disparities Research and Community Engagement (CEDREC) engages in collaborative research and outreach programs designed to reduce health disparities in medically underserved racial and ethnic minority populations.