- Medical Student Education
- Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Global Health Research Fellowship
- Health Equity Research Training Fellowship
- Hospital Medicine Point of Care Ultrasound Fellowship
- Integrative Health and Medicine Fellowship
- Hospital Medicine Clinical Scholars
- Point of Care Ultrasound Training
- General Internal Medicine Internship
New 1-year fellowship program, offered for the first time beginning July 2019.
Our POCUS faculty have helped set the national standards for certification, taught at national meetings, and currently organize and teach the leading five-day training program offered to participants from across the country.
Although described as a fellowship program, participants will be hired as hospital medicine faculty within the Department of Medicine at Weill Cornell.
Instructor, if not board-certified; assistant professor if board certified and at least one year of experience as a hospitalist.
67 nights as a night hospitalist, with at least 20 nights working with housestaff.
Helping lead an ultrasound-guided procedure service during the days (Mon–Fri) working with housestaff and PAs.
$105K for instructors; $115K for assistant professor.
Point of Care Ultrasound:
31 weeks dedicated to learning, practicing, teaching, and supervising POCUS-related activities.
- Achieve proficiency in basic and advanced point of care ultrasound
- Obtain national certification in both basic and advanced point of care ultrasound
- Learn how to organize, manage, and promote an academic ultrasound-guided procedure service
- Achieve proficiency in teaching point of care ultrasound to students, residents, and faculty
- Learn the processes for assuring, documenting, and certifying proficiency
- Gain experience in organizing and leading a monthly educational conference in POCUS
- Design and lead a POCUS-related QI project
- Participate in POCUS research with the goal of presenting results at a national meeting