The Clinical Epidemiology and Evaluative Sciences Research Division develops and conducts new clinical and health services research and outcomes initiatives, and provides methodological support through five specific programs:
- Improving outcomes in patients with chronic illness
- Developing innovative strategies to motivate behavior change
- Reducing health disparities
- Improving outcomes and reducing cost for complex patients with comorbid disease
- Comparing the effectiveness of different treatments
The Clinical Epidemiology and Evaluative Sciences Research Division also provides extensive consultative support for investigators, including biostatistical support.