503 East 70th Street, 1st Floor
New York, NY 10021
To schedule an appointment, please call (212) 746-1252 or (212) 746-1255.
Administrative Director: Kim Alexander
Medical Director: Ann B. Beeder, M.D.
The Vincent P. Dole Institute for Treatment and Research belongs to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital's Ambulatory Care Network. The institute provides:
- Comprehensive and individualized methadone maintenance treatment
- A monthly maintenance track
- A detoxification and aftercare track
- A Buprenorphine track
- Integrated medical, prevention and psychiatric services
- Counseling, psychosocial and vocational recovery services
- Ongoing continuing educational programs for staff and patients
Both the Midtown Center for Treatment and Research and the Vincent P. Dole Institute serve as sites for the study of the prevention and treatment of dependency diseases, as well as outreach, evaluation and treatment of patients with Hepatitis C.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
7:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.; 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.