- Medical Student Education
- Internal Medicine Residency Program
- General Internal Medicine/Hospital Scholars Research Fellowship
- Hospital Medicine Point of Care Ultrasound Fellowship
- Integrative Health and Medicine Fellowship
- Point of Care Ultrasound Training
- General Internal Medicine Internship
- Research Work-in-Progress
This two-year fellowship is co-led by Alka Gupta, MD and Chiti Parikh, MD. The fellowship is designed to offer comprehensive education and hands-on experience in the field of Integrative Medicine. Prospective fellows are individuals looking to augment their clinical practice, or those looking to transition into practice of Integrative Medicine. The fellowship includes clinical teaching and experience in the field, participation in interdisciplinary clinical discussions, and access to resources in education, research, and quality improvement. In addition, the fellowship includes the completion of the online curriculum developed by the University of Arizona, including online modules and off-site residential weeks. The fellow will receive mentorship needed to develop and complete a clinical, research, and/or educational project of his or her choosing during the fellowship.
- Applicants must have completed an ACGME-accredited residency in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine by July 1, 2019. Applicants must be board-certified or board-eligible in their primary specialty.
- Prospective fellows must apply for and be selected for the University of Arizona Integrative Medicine Fellowship Program beginning in Fall 2019.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.